This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Criminal Justice Ministry (CJM) that apply to this web site.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Criminal Justice Ministry (CJM)
- has access to/collects only the information that you voluntarily give via email or other direct contact.
- will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- will need to use the information provided to respond to the inquiry.
- will not share information with any party outside of CJM, other than may be necessary to meet your request.
- may contact you in the future via an email address that you have provided to send items related to CJM’s mission, for example, to send a newsletter—unless you ask us not to do so.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from CJM at any time by contacting us via email@example.com or the website “Contact Us” link.
- When CJM receives sensitive information via the website, that information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever CJM receives credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way by PayPal. You can verify this by the closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or by "https" at the beginning of the web page address.
- Only staff who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The computers/servers in which CJM stores personally identifiable information use secure procedures.