Criminal Justice Ministry is a partner of the Wells Fargo Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
Creating solutions for stronger communities.
Criminal Justice Ministry is a Partner in Excellence with the National Leadership Roundtable on Church Management.
Implementing the 55 Standards for Excellence encourages transparency, accountability, and good stewardship of our human and financial resources.
Click here for more information about how CJM is fulfilling the Standards [this website—www.cjmstlouis.org] or click here for more information about the Standards for Excellence [www.CatholicStandardsForExcellence.org].
Criminal Justice Ministry is is affiliated with the Archdiocese of Saint Louis.
At least one CJM staff member is affiliated with the following:
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences
- American Correctional Association
- American Probation and Parole Association
- Association of Reentry Professionals
- International Community Corrections Association
- Missouri Association for Social Welfare
- Missouri Catholic Conference
- Missouri Correctional Association
- National Convocation of Jail and Prison Ministry
- STAR–STL Alliance for Reentry
Criminal Justice Ministry has achieved Gold Level status on GuideStar USA and is an accredited charity of the BBB with an A+ Rating.